<$BLOGITEMTITLE$>
10:11:00 pm ()
Merely an edit from the one I designed when I was 16 bcs I love simply love this
shxt pfft but hey, enjoy.
Features
- 5 custom pages
- Fixed sidebar + header
- Older/newer posts link
- Icon space
- Follow + home button
- Popup shoutbox button
Terms of Use
- Change to your respective link
@Title
BLOG TITLE HERE
@Header
YOURBLOGIDHERE
@Navigation
YOURSHOUTBOXURLHERE
YOURBLOGURLHERE
- Strictly do not rip my basecode
- Do not remove the credits
- Enjoy
◀ Past |
named Adibah Hanun Abu Seman.
This shall be her
short and sweet introduction.
And this is the
full bios of her.
Her full name is Adibah Hanun Binti Abu Seman, known as Sakura in Gaia Online; an ordinary twenty years old girl living in her own world. She fancy being alone so don't even bother to be nice with her. But believe in me, if you try to talk with her, she won't ignore you. She's just sick of double-faced peeps. Adibah Hanun is now studying in UTP, taking ICT - planning to major in programming.